There are seven principles which Unitarian Universalist congregations affirm and promote:
• The inherent worth and dignity of every person
• Justice, equality and compassion in human relations
• Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregation
• A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
• The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregation and in society at large
• The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all
• Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.